As a busy working Mom, I can appreciate the value of a quick dinner. I’m sure once I return to work after maternity leave this will become very important as I’ll have 9-10 fewer hours in the day to accomplish everything. A trap so many fall into when thinking quick meal is to run to the drive thru or order takeout. Those choices certainly help me to accomplish my goals.
This meal came together in a breeze. I had it on the table in less than 10 minutes. It was also delicious AND healthy. I used what I had on hand, but you could certainly substitute Laughing Cow cheese for the cream cheese or a low fat ranch as well. I would have added some diced celery for crunch if I had any on hand. Maybe next time. The picture below is of the sandwich pre-wrapping so you can actually see the good stuff.
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Makes 1 serving
- 3 oz cooked chicken, torn in small pieces
- 1-3 tsp hot sauce, to your taste (I used 3 tsp, but thought it was a tad too hot for me)
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp ranch dressing
- Low Carb/Low Fat tortilla
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- Combine chicken with hot sauce and warm in a small skillet over medium heat on the stovetop.
- Add in cream cheese and ranch dressing and stir until well combined and creamy.
- Place spinach down the center of your tortilla then top with chicken mixture. Roll up and enjoy.
The Skinny: 264 calories | 16g carbs | 13g fat | 4.8g sat | 22g pro
Source: a Fit for my Princes original