Today is my 20th Day of the 60 Day Slimdown Program. I am VERY happy with this program so far. The workouts are ones I can fit into my busy days and I am seeing results. I can tell I’m stronger already.
Part of the Slimdown Program is taking measurements every 10 days to measure progress. Below are my results:
- Dominant Arm: 12 1/2 (no change since Day 10, 1/2 inch since Day 1)
- Chest: 41 1/2 (-1/2 inch since Day 10 and Day 1)
- Neck: 14 1/2 (no change since Day 1)
- Natural Waistline: 36 1/2 (-2 1/2 inches since Day 10, -6 inches since Da0y 1)
- Navel: 47 1/2 (no change since Day 10, -1 1/2 inches since Day 1)
- Hips: 43 (-3/4 inch since Day 10, -1/2 inch since Day 1)
- Leg: 25 1/2 (+1/2 inch since Day 10, -1 1/2 inches since Day 1)
- Calf: 17 (-1/4 inch since Day 10, -1/2 inch since Day 1)
- Weight: 190.4 (-1.8 pounds since Day 10, -6.6 pounds since Day 1).
I am happy with these results. I knew that these 10 days would not produce as many results as the first 10 days, but I still saw losses or no change in every measurement except my legs. That one surprises me because that’s one area I’ve felt stronger, but I attribute it to either (1) not getting a consistent spot to measure between the 3 times, or (2) I’m building muscle and my body focused on releasing fat from other areas the last 10 days. Either way I’m seeing progress and I’m happy about that.
I’m also happy with the weight loss. I had adjusted my eating up since it seemed to me like my milk supply was starting to decrease. Now I’m making much more, possibly too much so I’m going to try and eat a little less and hopefully that will be just the balance I need.